Friday, January 30, 2009

Feel the burn!

ohhh boyyy

Just got in not to long ago from a crazy workout! I'm am beat for the rest of the night.. lol I've been gearing up getting ready to head back into rehearsals. We are revamping the show for touring this coming spring!! WOOHOOO 

Really excited I've been getting great feedback that Always is doing really well on the radio and getting more adds for other stations! You guys have been awesome calling in and requesting because we're making moves ;) THANKSSSS SOOO MUCH!! I'm going to post a list of more stations and info where you can call and request if so we can get even more spins and radio play happening. In the meantime keep the request coming into pulse every little bit helps even if your not in the NY area. 

I was extra tired today because I was up in the studio until extremely early in the morning working and recording with Tony Sunshine. For those of you who may not know who is (i doubt it though ;) ha) Tony is an amazing R&B Vocalist/recording artist who you may remember had the num 1 hit with lumiee "She's like the Wind" remake in 07. I'm really excited to get to be in the studio with him because he has such an amazing talent and has been in the business for so many years just last night alone I learned a lot. Not to mention he is also an absolute sweetheart!! I'll post some pics up from the session as soon as I get them off J. Marty's camera.. haha 

Alrighty time for me to go veg on my couch and go watch some Sex and the City ( had to throw that in there for pete) but really I'm going to watch it hahah Talk to you all soon! ;) MUAH!

No comments: