Monday, January 12, 2009

"Always" on Pulse!! =P

Hey!! Hope everyone's day or evening is going amazing! Just got up not to long ago and I am suppperrr excited about today!! "Always" gets added into rotation on Pulse!!!!!!!!! =P No matter where you guys are it would mean the WORLD to me if you could call in or send an email to the station and request the song as many times as humanly possibly! lol Here is the info for the station.. 

Phone: (718)859-8787 or Email: request@pulse87.com

You can also go onto pulse87.com and click on e-quest on the left hand side, scroll to the bottom and enter my name and the song title and click submit..

I'm heading up to westchester today to be with the fam and listen to that station. haha I would have stayed in the city today but I don't want to be alone when I'm listening to it. ha As soon as I do though I will report back in ;) 

xoxo

No comments: