Friday, January 2, 2009

Ready for 2009!

2009 is finally here!! Can't believe how fast the last year actually went. Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year! Hope everyone had a fun New Years Eve! =) I just got back down to my apartment yesterday. Still getting settled in after all the holiday madness. I had a great time with the family though. I didn't realize how much I missed being home. There seriously is no place like home. Today I'm just getting ready to set up next weeks events. Everyone is slowly getting back into the swing of things and getting back into town. It's funny the city is really quite. 

Next week I'll have a little more to report after all the meetings commence. =) There is a lot lined up in the pipe line for this month. New year, new beginning! 

No comments: