Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LMAO!!!!!!

ok I just got back from dinner with pete and my dad not to long ago & while at dinner pete's like. "hey did you check out the blog entry that I posted earlier?" and I was like um no actually I'll check it when I get home. So I just popped on and just took a glimpse at Pete's entry and seriously think I almost passed out from laughing hysterically at the way he wrote that entry!!!!! HILARIOUS PETE!!! I would have just called you and told you how funny you are but you know your Pete Michels & I had to share my hysteria w. everyone!...  Seriously I'm surprised you couldn't crack the hieroglyphics that is "facebook" ;) what gives?! 

But seriously it was actually really annoying. This morning pete and I were trying to figure out how to make it easier for all of you to get on your facebook and join the blog app. but apparently EVERYTHING else in the world is easier then that! lol Well all that laughing actually just added to my tummy ache that I got because of dinner. Who knew that my salad would make me feel so dumpy.. argghh alrighty Kriss- out 

night all!!

No comments: