Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lazy day

It's snowing again in NY and I'm spending a lazy day with Ferrari on my couch and popping in Sex and the City. I think I've seen that movie a million times already and I love it more every time I watch it.. I can hear pete couching from here, ha. My dad called me earlier and he's down in Florida and it's suppose to reach 80 down there today. So weird the difference between here and there the same time of year. I would love to be by the water right now. That's my fav! 

Yesterday my stylist Ariel and I finished all the prep for my shoot on Thurs. We went through and got all the looks together and took pictures of them so the day of. I'm really excited about this shoot and can't wait for you guys to see all the new shots. =) 

Again I'm still on cloud nine about the add of "Always" to pulse on Mon. Really funny I have to go out and buy a little radio to put in my apartment so I can listen to it monday night! My mom was making fun of me back in Nov. when an add for my show was running on z100 everyone heard it but me because I didn't have a radio in my place. lol When I think about it though it never dawned on me to go and get a radio. So starting Monday everyone has to call in and request Always on Pulse 87.7!! They are also adding the song to their music promo commercials and making it the pick of the week next week! 

Alrighty before I go and get my lazy sat. movie day on I am going to go for a little run on the treadmill upstairs ;) Talk to you all soon! 
xo

No comments: