Monday, January 12, 2009

Kristine Elezaj on the Radio...

I was just driving along, minding my p's and q's, listening to dancing music on New York's dance station as I usually do at 10:17 on Monday when it happened. Our favorite song, "Always", came blaring through my speakers. She can rock it friends. Just then I pulled in to my cottage mansion, and looked on my computer and let me tell you friends I was shocked.

Let me tell you about a little conversation I had with our dear innocent Kristine prior to signing my contract with her.
P-Mizzie "Kristine, you are really talented, and have a beautiful voice."
K-Dizzle "Thanks Pete. You going to eat those fries?"
P-Mizzie "Let's make one thing straight. I'll do this, but you have to promise me by the hammer of Thor, you keep it classy. No racy stuff. Only the clean life. I have taken an oath and by Geepers I live by it."
K-Dizzle "Are you alright?....."

A YEAR later, while listening to Kristine on the radio, I decide to go to the website. I scroll down. I see her name. And not 3/4" of an inch away....yup - Larry Flint. Well my core is struck down Kristine. It's struck down.


CONGRATULATIONS KRISTINE!!!! AMAZING WORK!!! Folks, this is only the beginning. Remember where you were.

No comments: