Monday, January 12, 2009

AHHHH!! OMG!!

AHHHHH hahahah

I JUST HEARD MYSELF ON THE RADIOOOO!!!!! I don't even know if I heard myself really because I was screaming through the whole song along with the rest of my family in the room with me! I spent all day listening to pulse! I heard the new music promo add that they ran playing my song as well. It was such an amazing feeling!! My phone is almost dead from all the phone calls and texting going on. I even had some of my friends over seas in London listening to the radio online. haha Now I have to figure out a way to calm myself down so I can get some sleep before meetings and conference calls tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who called and wrote in requesting always today. If you could continue doing that and spread the word that would be AMAZINGG of you all! If any of you guys heard it as well PLEASE write me and let me know what you thought =)

As for the whole Larry Flynt thing.... hmmmm Pete I swear I would never umm yah.. :/ LOL!!
So funny because I was showing my mother the blog and we were reading your entry together and when she saw the pic you took of the site she was like wow thats nice look at you! Right up there next to Larry! LMAO! I almost fell off the chair at the island in my parents kitchen laughing hysterically! =P Well at least I have a good story to tell now.

"What was it like hearing yourself on the radio for the 1st time?"
Well, it wouldn't have been the same without Larry Flynt by my side. ha!

No but in all seriousness this really was amazing! I've always wondered what it would be like hearing myself on a major station for the 1st time. Everything I have dreamed up about that moment was so much more when it finally happened!

No comments: