Thursday, January 15, 2009

Did u see that??!!

Crazy day today!.. Was on set today doing the test shoot that I was telling you all about when I get a phone call from my mother on one of my breaks. She was asking me if I heard about the plane that just went down on the west side in the hudson river. I was like ummm wait a minute?! I looked out the window from my living room and saw the US Airways plane that went down probably like two seconds after we walked in the other room sitting in the river with all the rescue boats already at the scene. Seriously it was the weirdest feeling seeing that I got major goosebumps. Anyone who knows me knows that I have really scared of flying! haha.. I don't scream during take off or anything it has taking me up until recently really to start being calm and just relaxing while flying. My mother is actually a million times worse then I am. She actually screams LOL If I was one of those people I would have had a serious heart attack!! 

All in all though as a work day the day went really well. We got some great shots which I can't wait to post for you guys to see. ;) It's almost 12:30pm and up until a minute ago I was wide awake, ha. I think I am going to turn it in for the night. Getting up early to hit the gym whoo. 
Catch ya in a bit

No comments: