Friday, January 9, 2009

Strike A Pose*

The first work week back after the new year has been a busy one to say the least. I've been in meetings on my phone and running around the city like a mad woman. So good to be back in action after the long vaca. =P 

Today I am prepping for a shoot that I have next Thurs. I'm going to be in fittings all day and also shooting some new vid's for you guys to check out on the site. I'm really excited about this shoot because the concept is way cool & is going to be A LOT of fun!! I think Pete is probably taking a bow somewhere right now.. ;) 

In other news the BIGGG news of the week which I just received late last night from my manager is that Always is officially going into rotation on Pulse 87.7 this coming Monday!!!!!! If there was an once of sleepy in me when I got the news I think I screamed it right out of me as well as all my neighbors. haha So tell everyone you know to hop on the phone and request request request pretty pretty please!! 2009 is seriously going to be a great year! 

xxoo

No comments: