Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We love Erica Anenberg!


I'm chilling in the hotel room taking it easy cause of my photoshoot tomorrow. I got my fake bake spray tan today which is AMAZING! I look like I went away to an Island it's such a nice tan. Tomorrow will look even better after I shower. I'll be nice and sunkissed haha. 

One of my amazing publicist Lauren had some Erica Anenberg jewelry sent over to my hotel room for me and mom to look at. Yesterday all my publicist were wearing different pieces from her collection and her stuff is sooooo pretty and different! One of my fav things that I got was the double bow ring. It's the ring thats on my hand in the pic. Sorry about the flash in my face I was trying to get a pic of the ring next to the fake bake tan.. lol. I got a couple different double rings actually. My mom picked out some stuff for herself and we got some pieces to take home to my sister as well. I can't wait to give them to her! =) We all got initial necklaces to. So cute!! 

Well tomorrow is the big day! Gotta get those press pics right! I'm really excited! I talked with the photographer on the phone a little bit ago. We're shooting with Bradford Rogne. SUCH a doll!! He's going to be a pleasure to work with he was sooo sweet over the phone! Makeup is going to be done by Garret Gervais. He did Britney's circus stuff and her ad for candies and of course my amazing hair stylist Ms. Amalia Moscoso! It's going to be a great day. I'm taking lots of video and will be twittering from set tomorrow! 

LA is treating me very nicely!! Thank you everyone for being so sweet to me! Love you all!! xoxo

No comments: