Friday, July 3, 2009

Heading home..

I'm sitting on the airplane right now sipping my green tea.. haha LOVEE virgin america! haha I'm really tired though. I'm actually starting to get a headache but for some reason I can't get to sleep. I was just looking at the www.party105.com website and the tickets for the MEGAJAM concert go on sale this monday July 6th at 10am!! That's also my birthday!! =P Head to their website for details and go get yourself some tickets to what is sure to be an amazing show! There are a tun of other amazing artist that are performing and I'm soooo thrilled to be sharing the stage with all of them! "Let You Know" got it 1st spin yesterday morning on their station so make sure you tell everyone you know to call in and request it! =) I'll be performing it that night as well! It's going to be insane I can't wait! 

I'm also wearing another one of Erica Anenberg's rings in the pic ;) LOVE IT! 

No comments: