Friday, July 24, 2009

5, 6, 7, 8!!

I just got in from rehearsals! My feet are screaming but today was such an amazing day!! We were shooting the 2nd day of behind the scenes for the show and my choreographer Kevin had invited some people in the industry to come and watch to put more pressure on us.. haha What was really cool was that half way through rehearsals we decided to let the people in the hallway outside come in and get a 1st look at the show. They loved it!! Made me feel so good! We have been working our butts off and seriously it looks bananas! Everyone was so sweet I enjoyed doing it for them. My fav was this little girl Danielle who came in and watched. She was rehearsing in the room next door and her mother was sitting outside watching through the window into the room. Her face when she saw the show was exactly what we needed. She reminded me of when I was her age and how much I loved performing and just wanted to soak in everything and learn all that I could about everything entertainment! I gave her a copy of the "Let You Know" single I'm so happy there was one with us. haha 

I'm going to be posted the behind the scenes up I think in the next day or so. The video crew is going to be editing everything together now. 

We have about a week off from rehearsals until coming back in for the video shoot rehearsals. My sch is  JAMMED the next coming weeks. Back to back rehearsals, video shoot, going out to Atlantic City for a day in between all that then back in for the final rehearsal before the shows start! I hope anyone who can come got their tickets for the party 105 WDRE MEGAJAM show!! It's going to be sick! 

ok, I'm off to decompress from todays craziness. Tonight I am going again with Kevin to Rhapsody's show Siren's Assassins! IT WAS AMAZING!! Her vision and choreography for that show blew me away. Can't wait to go again!! ;) 

No comments: