Monday, July 6, 2009

MEGAJAM tickets on sale 2day!!!!!

Hey guys tickets for the MEGAJAM 2009 concert went on sale today!!! Go and get your tickets to see one of the hottest concerts of the summer! Me and a bunch of other amazing artist are performing that day August 15th so you don't want to miss the show! Here is the link where you can get all the info! Can't wait to see you there ;) 

http://party105.mfbiz.com/#/megajam/4534400844

Also if you haven't went to itunes and checked out my single "Let You Know" go and check it out! I'll be performing that song for the show you won't want to miss it! It's going to be a great performance!!! 
xox 

Thanks for all of your support and amazing birthday wishes!! New Year, new chapter and I'm so lucky to have the people I have in my life and all of my amazing fans! You all mean the world to me! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart! love you all!! xoxoxox

No comments: