Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's shoot day!

Woohoo Finally the day is here! Today is the big photoshoot for all my press pictures!! I got up and took my shower and let me just tell you the fake bake looks unbelievable! haha It's totally even & golden! I just ordered some tea and driving myself crazy looking for my ipod wire to charge it a little more before we head out.. I have to be at the studio at 9am. I have about and hour before I have to get over there. Oh, I got this amazing lotion & same sent perfume downstairs from the spa that I've wearing right now that smells delicious! I don't know if I can get it in NY so I think I'm going to be another bottle before I have to go back home tomorrow. lol

Well I'm going to go relax a little more because today is going to be a long day. I'll check in with you guys from the shoot. I'll be on my twitter =) xo

No comments: