Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's play dress up


 Today was such a fun day! I had to do some photoshoot prep and Taylor brought over such amazing pieces!! I seriously loved every single thing that he brought over and that was only the 1st pull!! I want to take everything home with me to NY. I already was getting ideas for red carpets and events! It was fun playing dress up. We had such a great time! My mom Taylor and my two amazing publicist Lauren and Alexis were having a ball laughing it up. I got some video it's hilarious!!!

Earlier in the day Carlene K came by to do my makeup. She does the pussycat dolls. We did a fresh face today which is the pic I'm sharing with you guys. 

Just got word my publicist that Fake Bake is one of my sponsor's for this years bullrun. Tomorrow they are coming by to spray tan me! Can't wait their products are amazing!! I'll take some before and after pics so you guys can see it in action! ;) 

No comments: