Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OK!

Wow I feel off the updating bandwagon the last 2 weeks! =/ I was just sitting here listening to a remix that Mike Rizzo did from me for my single "Let You Know" It is INSANE!!!! I love hearing remixes of my songs! This one is def top of the list of my favs! 

When I was in rehearsals today I got an email from my PR telling me that I was in OK online Magazine in the spotted section. They were talking about me being seen on the Bullrun Rally.. haha too cool! =P

I will upload some pics from the rally really soon! My camera is in my glove box and the car is on a truck heading back from Austin now. I think it gets back tomorrow so they are coming I promise.. lol 

Rehearsals with Kevin Ramon are going AMAZING!! the show is going to be bananas! Hope you guys all got your tickets for MEGAJAM! Go to party105.com for details if you haven't!! It's going to be sick! We have cameras coming and filming during tomorrow and Friday's rehearsal. We'll have a bunch of sneak peek and behind the scene footage for you! Stay tuned! ;) 
Check out my twitter for all the latest min to min updates! 
www.twitter.com/kristineelezaj

No comments: