Thursday, July 2, 2009

What an amazing shoot!







Seriously had an AMAZING time on the shoot today!! Everyone worked their butts off and it really could not have gone any better!! I enjoyed everyone we laughed and had a ball the whole time! Wanted to share some behind the scenes shots I got on my camera. Can't wait to get the pics back and share them with all of you! 

1st pic is my glam squad! Left to right is FABBBB stylist Taylor Bass, hair the amazing Amalia Moscoso and the gorgeous makeup was done by the brilliant Garret Gervaise! The Other tow pics are with 2 of my fierce Publicist Alexis Wallsh and Lauren Magboo! We're missing pics with Joyce Sevilla and my Valeria Carrasco. The girls took shifts coming to the shoot. LOVE you guys!! You are the best! You rocked out today for me!!!!!! big kisses and hugs to all my girls!! =) 

Tomorrow afternoon its back to the NY. I hope it not raining by the time I get back home. I've out in LA for the whole week and its been nothing but sunshine and simply perfect weather. I'll be back soon though ;) 

No comments: