Monday, June 23, 2008

Um....

So, I'm going to tell you something important and I want you to try to do your best to believe me. I'll tell you what - why don't you go make yourself a martini, put on some slippers and nestle into your favorite chair. At the office you say? Well put that Mochachino down...I don't want you to spill it on your keyboard. Plus, those go straight to your ass. Have you seen your ass? Yuh...uh hello!? We good? Nice one. Okay, here goes...

As you know there are shy of 100 cars in these rallies. A good portion of them veteran drivers, some even race car drivers. They drive hard. They drive fast. If you are able to shake up a cocktail of skill, endurance, brains and then rinse the glass with a splash of luck, you might be able to finish a leg of the rally in the top 25. That is a feat in itself. Well Marash and Kristine....remember Kristine? This is a site about Kristine. I'm here to tell you that team Elezaj pulled into Park City, Utah not only in the top 25....not only in the top 12, but top 10. A cool eighth place. As in eight. 8th. Amazing!

For those of you who have never done one of these, it is hard to have a barometer of how complex this is. I'm telling you Kristine killed it. And I told you a few posts earlier...this girl has a gas foot like justice. This guy is hella proud.

You guys are going to want to check back here soon. There are photos being uploaded! Maybe a movie or two! We will be giving out 4.2 Million dollars!* And A TON MORE UPDATES ON KRISTINE AND MARASH! If you don't come back you'll only be disappointed. Disappointed like I found that money wasn't for nothing and chicks didn't come for free. Trust me.


*complete lie.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I keep coming back -- it's sooo exciting for me to read about! Would LOVE to see those pics!!

GOOD LUCK!!