Monday, June 30, 2008

I didn't forget.. ;)

yeah sooo looks like I got a tad lazy about mid week trying to keep you guys updated on how the run was going.. =/ I know it's horrible of me.. I was dead tired by mid week! I was trying to upload pics as fast as I could but I forgot my cord at home and the card reader I bought in canada was not cutting it. I finally got the card reader to work after all was said and done in Arizona and the Stupid comp. froze and I couldn't upload the rest of them by the time I got everything fixed. I know what Pete is probably playing a violin right now as he reads this! HAHA IT'S TRUE I SWEAR!! ;)

Well anyway this years Bullrun was SUPER AWESOME!! I had an especially great time running with team angry. All you guys made my year! I must take a moment and gush about the last leg into the final checkpoint. I was reading the blog earlier and I see that Pete let you on the news. Yes I came in third the the last checkpoint of the rally. Team Angry got it done by finished 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th!! Yes thats right!!!  We ended in Scottsdale Arizona which I don't care what they say about it being a "dry heat" it was insanely HOT!! haha We stayed at one of the cutest hotels I have ever seen. It was very Austin Powers chic.. It was called the Valley Ho. If you are ever looking to visit the Scottsdale area check it out super cool! 

I got in last night super late. We were suppose to take a flight out at 11:40 in the morning but when we got to the airport we found out that the flight was delayed for not 1 but 2 hours! YIPPEEE.. LONGEST FLIGHT EVER!! Needless to say I am home now and have been attending to the lovely task of unpacking. =P The good news I got today was that my car actually came in off the truck this morning. My good friend Larry from the New York Motor Club is keeping it to detail it for me.. As soon as I get it back I am taking to back over to AI Design to start working on a new body kit for my 335. The project begins baby.. 

We were talking before we left to about possibly doing another rally in Sept. It's called the Fireball run. Not certain on details yet but figured I would throw it out there. 

As for now I am back in NY and full steam ahead working. I got great news while I was away and upon returning that the album is sounding DOPE and is almost at completion!!!! Also there are some dates on the table for some hot performances that you can find on my website (www.kristineelezaj.com) myspace (myspace.com/kristineelezaj) and I will also post them here for you guys.. Have some photoshoots that we are planning right now as well. Have to head to San Fran. in the next week or two on some business. OHHH and it's my bday soon!! July 6th WOOHPPIIEE !!! 

Okie dokie so thats pretty much the latest as of now. As the week starts coming back into my memory I'll jump back on here.. I'm sending Pete some pics so they will be up soon! ;)

ciao!

No comments: