Sunday, June 22, 2008

Such a long run!!

Today was such a loonnngggg run. I drove the whole way today which was about 740 miles long. I'm just jumping into bed now. We are staying in Big Sky Montana tonight and heading out 2moro morning at 9am...
Mikes Charger is officially out of the rally. Mike's luck finally ran out today when he cracked and rim and shredded one of the tires. The car is somewhere in Montana now getting ready to be shipped back to New York. I feel horrible. The last couple of days for him have been hell. We also had a close call today. We were about 40 miles outside of the last check point when we were all getting off the exit when a ferrari & a z06 got into an accident. The Ferrari looks worse then it actually is but it sucks none the less. I was the next car behind the Ferrari when it happened. Needless to say dad was freaking out. Didn't tell Mom yet about the days events. I think I'm going to leave that part out to spare her the heart attack. ;) Lucky though I got no tickets today.. Cops were out like crazy though today. Some people got nabbed about 3 times! Some tickets where about $200+.... We had a few cop cars pull out and pace us but that was it... Woo HOO

I got pics from todays run and will be sending them over to pete so he can post them for ya.. I'm beat right now though so I will upload them sometime tomorrow when I can.....

No comments: