Thursday, June 19, 2008

In Montana...Getting Ready to Drive North!

Sooo today we flew into Kalispell Montana getting all ready to head up to Calgary tomorrow before the start of Bullrun. When we got in today our cars had already arrived which was awesome. We had them driven out on a huge Semi to meet us in Montana. I think the guy got a little peeved at driving such a long way that he wasn't in the best of moods when we met up with him when we got to the hotel. My car is actually still on the truck. My car was actually loaded in first and they put a FJ Cruiser behind me which was to tall with the air in the tires. They had to let some air out to get in on the truck and needless to say the owner isn't here yet to get it off so I'm stuck until tomorrow morning. =( I was hoping that I could get all my stickers and decals on tonight.. BUMMER! Well that's actually not as bad as Dad's passport not being ready so I really shouldn't be complaining. haha I don't even know why I was laughing at that either. (Sorry Dad, not funny I know) That's a WHOLE other story. He's been freaking out all week trying to figure out what's been taking so long. We went and paid to have them expedited last week. Mine I got the next day but his is still being "processed" We might have to sneak him in in my suitcase so I don't have to drive the first leg of the rally solo..SHHHH ;)
Back to the unloading of the cars for a second. You had to see the crowd the other cars we are traveling with drew. We have Mike Musto’s (Mr. Angry) Daytona. He built it himself and its INSANE!! That car seems to be the hit in this town. Have some footage of it which I’ll be posting soon. We’re also riding with the new Audi R8. Our friend Andre Betz from the NYMC owns that car. He has done so much aftermarket work to that car its like a spaceship. Haha He’s got everything from 3 Navi’s to internet access in that car. The cool part about our team is that they are all black and I’m the only white car in the bunch. I don’t know if I mentioned I’m taking my new BMW 335xi Coupe on the run this year. I didn’t do all the upgrades I wanted to before we left. I only had my Laser Jammers and Radar Detector installed before we shipped the car out. When I get back I’ll start with all the upgrades.
Right now I'm sitting up in the room trying to get some rest before tomorrow. I had a BIG dinner cause we didn't eat all day with all the traveling. Dad is actually out with the rest of the guys at this spot that the locals say is really cool. I heard they have a beer that they call Moose Drool. HAHA It's funny when you hear them say it to. "There's this bar down the road you should check out. They have the most amazing Moose drool" LOL ok now I'm just being silly. I have to ask him when he gets back how it was. I'll let ya know. ;) Now I'm almost in a food coma. I've been trying to go to sleep but the sun is still BLAZING through the window. It's 9:20 here to which would make it 11:20 at home. Silly me forgot to take my cord to upload the stuff off of my camera. I felt like I had forgotten something. Always happens right??! I'm gonna post stuff as I go along the rally and update ya on all the crazy Bullrun mayhem this year! I have to find a best buy or something out here before we hit the road.
Alrighty I actually hear dad knocking on the door now. I'm going to hop off now but I'll be back. Dad just came in with our radios which we must charge. ;) ha Hopefully I get to run into some of you out there on the road this week!! xoxo

No comments: