Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi Guys! It's Bullrun time! Welcome to my new site!!

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for visiting my new blog! I figured it was about time that I found my inner blog. Mostly because I am sick of hearing the word 'blog'. It's blog this and blog that, right? Ok, maybe not - I just really want to keep everybody updated on what is going on in my life. And with Bullrun starting this weekend, I figured it was as fantastic a time as any.

As you all know, I'm Kristine Elezaj. As in Elezaj. E - lay - Zi. Yeah....I know.....um...Kristine. I'm just
putting the finishing touches on my new album, and I'm so excited for everyone to hear it. If you hit my website and myspace music (links right over there on the upper left of the page), site you can listen to some sneak- peek tracks. I am really proud of them, and I can't wait for you to hear the whole album

Ok, so it's Bullrun time, and as you know, I'm a sucker for most things cars. It's a problem. I might see a doctor. As it is, this will be my third year driving the event with my Dad, and this year we are driving my new BMW 335xi. It's white and fast. And by fast I'm mean ludicrous. It makes me laugh then suddenly cry. The crying comes from tears of speed. It's like I'm in the last phase of NASA training. It will be plastered with decals of yours truly. I also sponsor a race car, and I plaster that with decals of me as well. I am a helpless self-promoter. Again...I'm seeing a doctor.


All right, I'm going to wrap this because I'm pretty sure you have gone from laughter to tears. Tears of boredom. And by boredom, I of course mean excitement!! I'm going to try really hard to keep updates coming on this baby as much as possible during the run, and then make it a regular thing. I've recruited the help on this site during the run from my lovely sister Catherine. We will be in
contact when I am on the rally, and she will be able to translate my lost grasp of the English language mid-week when I been living on Redbull and Balance bars and no sleep for 7 days. Also, my art director, race-car driver and 2006 Bullrun winner Pete Michels, will be popping in time to time with updates as well. Yes, I know what you are going to say...."How can one man be so stunning, and have a mind like a diamond?" - Answer - I don't know, but he is sitting next to me right now and made me write that.

So, please check in often and visit my other sites for picture updates, and music downloads. I will post pictures from the Bullrun, out and about, and all sorts of things when I get them here too. Check it out, we are blogging! Wooo hooo! It will be like you know me, and we are friends. I encourage you to post you comments! Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you soon! XOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! =) I have been meaning to call you recently just to hear how life is, and this is a great idea to keep everyone updated! We have a lot to catch up on for sure, so I do hope we can talk soon! Until then, enjoy Bull Run! I know you'll have an amazing time!

XOXO MH =)