Tuesday, February 2, 2010

you should have been..."Here" Lounge





While I was in LA part of the promo I was doing was hitting up some clubs and doing some performances ;) If you missed them don't worry this is just the beginning and there will be plenty more.. My wonderful makeup artist took this video of my performances at Here Lounge in West Hollywood ;) The crowd there was soooo fabulous and showed me so much love I really appreciate it!! I have to gather the other footage my team. Laquan Smith made my sequin body suit for that night. In the pics below are my publicist Joyce and of course some of my amazing dancers (Nick, Alex & Malik) who rock the stage with me everytime! There was also a Birthday in the house that night & of course had to join in on the Bday fun and wish Alexander a very Happy Birthday and get the whole place join me in singing Happy Birthday for him! Hope the rest of your night was a memorable one ;)

I also want to thank all of my amazing LA friends for coming out to both shows while I was out there! Ultra Suede at Cherry Pop was my second performance during Grammy Week and the shows only got bigger and better! Trashy Lingerie & Kova and T hooked up that costume for the evening. It was killer! My dad got some good video from that performance. I just have to figure out how to get it off his hitech camera he brought. lol

So for those of you who were there what did you think? Hope you had a blast!! Find any "Souvenirs" the next morning ;) hehe

No comments: