Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mic Check 1 . 2














Whats up guys?! I'm back up at my parents house in westchester trying to battle this cough that I've had for what seems like forever. It actually might be as long as since I got back from my LA trip. Yikes.. But depsite that I've been pushing through working my tushy off doing this promo tour for "Souvenirs" Just this passed Tuesday I was up in Philly visiting Q102 and gave them a little exclusive performance of "Souvenirs" in their live room and met everyone up at the station. They are AWESOME and am so thankful for how supportive they were to me! Shout out to Romeo and Richie Rich!! Much love to everyone up there! Can't wait to go back and see them! ;) Then we drove back to NY because I had a performance that night at Santos Party House. I did a quick set and performed "Let You Know" and "Souvenirs" For those of you who couldn't make the show or live to far check out the pics and video's from both the Q102 and the show at Santos. :)



No comments: