Tuesday, February 2, 2010

52nd Annual Grammy Awards!!!






Wow! The last two weeks have been amazing!! I'm still in shock that this year I was actually doing my first Grammy red carpet! What an overwhelming experience! I was so nervous leaving the hotel. haha When I got there and was around everyone and all that magical energy I remembered when I was a little girl and much I wanted to be an entertainer. All of a sudden all of my dreams are right before my eyes and coming true! Seriously don't be afraid to dream big! You can have whatever you heart desires! Words and thoughts are more powerful then you realize. My manager and I were saying there really is a greater meaning to the saying "put your mind to it" ;) To top it all off Radar Online voted me of the best dressed at the Grammys this year!! So flattered!! I found out when I was walking to the red carpet for Jamie Foxx's Grammy afterparty at the Conga Room Radar Online interview me and told me it really made my night! I went this year with my lawyer Ray Javdan to the actual Grammys and then met up with my Publicist Joyce Sevilla, Lauren Magboo & LA Times writer Matthew Donnelly who is a doll & one of the Fiercest people I know! He's been such a great supporter of my career thank you thank you darling!! Before heading to Jamie's party we stopped and had dinner at Katsuya. I love LA sushi!! Ny is so disappointing they don't have crispy rice! lol

So sorry that I didn't post anything really while I was away. So silly I thought I left my computer charger in Utah. I have to take my mac in because my laptop battery blew and it doesn't work unless it's plugged in at all times.. grr. Unbelievable wouldn't you know that when I was packing it feel out of my clothes I wanted to scream. lol So here I am back visiting my parents at their house and blogging everything. I hope I don't forget something.. Well hope you enjoy ;)

No comments: