Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sicky Sicky..

I guess by body is coming off of the Sundance and Grammy high.. For the last couple of days I've been sick with a scratchy sore throat. :( I had a session the other night that I had to call early because I was straining myself to try and get the song done. So not a smart idea. I guess that's my perfectionist side coming out where I think I get push through. Sometimes it's just good to know your limits and it's ok to say I need a break once in awhile. I've been drinking tea like it's going out of style.. lol It also had a lot to do with jumping back and forth between hot and cold climates for the last 2 weeks. Well hopefully I bounce back quickly because it's that time of year again!! NY Fashion Week is literally around the corner!! I'm kicking it off with The Gen Art Fashion Show hosted by Molly Sims on the 10th! :) I love NY during fashion week! The city just feels amazing! It also great because I'm going to get so many great ideas for future shows and of course red carpets! 

Well I'm going to pour myself another cup of tea and get back to relaxing on the couch catching up on my DVR. haha Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! xoxox

No comments: