Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sundance.. Heaven






So I had posted some pics on my facebook and did some twitter updates from the sundance trip but I just had to post some here to share again the beautiful scenery that we saw in Utah! The picture of the plane my manager Roy took right after we landed in Salt Lake City. I had been to Utah before and driven through because of Bullrun but there is always something about the that part of the country that no matter how many times you see it it still takes your breath away. 
Got to give a shout out to my Dad to for being such an amazing guy and hanging out with me on both trips to Utah and LA. He is such an amazing man! I'm really a lucky girl to have the parents that I have! On the Sundance trip I was joined my my manager Roy and his Girlfriend Tamara and my Lawyer Ray Javdan. The rest of my crew met up with me in LA. Our team is just growing into such an amazing extended Family! 

No comments: