Sunday, February 7, 2010

Derek LOVES Shopping!

OK! So I had to share with you a very special person that I have had the pleasure of working with and more importantly become so close to! The amazingly fabulous Derek Warburton! Derek and I worked together on one of my early shoots in my career and we have remained good friends every since! It's really rare that you find people that you can click with right away in your life and Derek is one of the people that leaves a long lasting impression on your heart with his infectious personality and of course flare for fashion. I had to infuse a little bit of Derek into your lives for those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Derek ;) Please go and check out his amazing site www.DerekLovesShopping.com! He is always updating it with amazing fashion insites because he's always in the know. He'll always bring a smile to your face I promise you with his witty updates. I was suppose to have brunch with Derek this afternoon and am so upset because of my horrible cold have to wait to see Derek until middle of the week.. haha So I'm going to stop chatting away and let you get to the site! You won't be disappointed!! xoxo

www.DerekLovesShopping.com

No comments: