Monday, June 29, 2009

I'll take this & that ;)



Before my meeting this afternoon about the shot I did a "little" shop on sunset with my mom.. Wanted to share some things that I got. Last time I was out in LA I saw these Oliver People's sunglasses and I didn't go in and try them on but this time I went in and got me a pair and seriously I think they are my fav pair of glasses that I have have! They are like a rose gold colored frame with these deep rose lenses. I was obsessed with aviator glasses, still am they are one of my fav styles, and these kinda have the same feel. LOVE EM! 

Also had to share this really cool bag that I got at this store called traffic. The designer is Bodhi. I have never seen anything like it. It's so different. The pink part is patent leather. They have great cloths there to. I picked me up some nice pieces ;) 

So a little bit about the meeting. Funny I'm writing this blog when today I had a meeting at my PR's office with this stylist Taylor Bass. SUCHHHHHH a sweetheart! He was right on the money and we got along like we've known eachother forever already. lol I'm so excited for the shoot on thurs! Working with Taylor is going to be a blast!! I was also going over my sch. with my publicist and July is going to be TIGHT! I'm traveling a lot so my days are going to be extra long just so we can stay on sch and get everything in that we need to do. I'm officially confirmed for this years Bullrun New York-Austin!! This will be my 4th time running in the rally. I literally get back from LA and probably like not even a week before we head off for it. I'm prepping for shows now and it feels like literally as soon as I come back I'm performing. My first show is July 24th in NYC! 

I'm about to finish my tea and head off to the gym guys. Will check in with you in a few =) xo

No comments: