Saturday, June 27, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

So tomorrow I am off to LA again for about a week. My flight is 7:30 in the morning. I'm running errands all day today before I head to Westchester later in the day. My mom is going to come with me for this trip so I'm going to stay at her house and leave for the airport together in am. I just finished all my loads of laundry and am slowly packing.. lol I have to straighten up the apt before I head out that way when I come home everything is nice and tidy. I have some things to do with my Publicist's and a big photoshoot later in the week on thurs. Getting some more press photo's done which we are using for ad's and the new website design which is looking awesome! The launch is going to be very soon! 

I just got word from one of my radio promoters that "Let You Know" got its first official radio ad on WDRE for next week!!!! Thats huge cause it doesn't even start to get worked to radio until next week and it's already picked up by a major station! Woohoo!!! Also I'm confirmed to perform at the stations HUGE summer concert August 15th with a bunch of other amazing artist!! I just got the news yesterday so as I get details on the venue and everything I will post on all of my sites!! =) 

ok, off to finish! Hope everyone in NY is finally enjoying a day without rain!! haha

No comments: