Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Checking in

Wow I'm getting really bad with checking in! =/ Despite the rain in NY all has been sunny on my end ;) I have to take another trip out to LA possibly this wknd to do a photoshoot out there and take some meetings since I'll be in town. Right now everything with "Let You Know" is almost ready to go and I'm working on getting the video concept in line for "Souvenirs". 

I just got in from grabbing a quick bit to eat with Roy downtown on west 14th and 9th. I love the meatpacking district! We ate outside and the sun was actually beating down strong there for a second. I'm back uptown now at my place and the clouds are really thick over here. I was planning to go sit on the roof but now I'm not so sure. Might just head further up town and jump in the tanning bed ;) haha I swear I am soooo pale I can't take it sometimes. Not that is has matter with all the rain but its summer for crying out loud! I want that summer glow already! 

oh wow you should see Ferrari right now. We are on like the 25th floor and she's going crazy in the window right now meowing at something. I'm looking and call me crazy but I don't see anything =/ hmm

So I'm thinking tonight since I haven't been in this early in a while I would pop in a movie. I just got the reader on dvd. Crazy I haven't seen it yet but I'm really looking forward to watching it. Alrighty I am off to jump on my couch. My feet are killing me from these new sandals that I just got. I can't tell yet if it's because they are new or they are just going to be that pair that look awesome but hurt like hell. I hardly wear flats and I have some crazy heels in my closet and would seriously rather wear them then these new shoes they hurt me so bad.. haha

Have a good night all!! =)  

No comments: