Sunday, June 28, 2009

LA...


Got to LA a couple of hours ago.. Flight was relaxing! My mother is no longer a Virgin America Virgin.. As the captain liked to call it.. lol I watched Doubt with Meryll Steep on the plane. It was a great movie!! I have to say that I was very much in doubt and couldn't make up my mind at the end of it that's all I'm going to say. If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch it. I had no desire to see it actually and when I was scrolling through the list of movies on the plane my mother was like oh I heard that was very good so I gave it a shot. What the heck I had 5 1/2 hours to kill and I was pleasantly surprised. I have yet to get to watch the reader yet like I wanted to. =( 

Right now I'm hanging out in the room. Here's a lil pic of me chilling on the couch.. I must say that the mondrian has very comfy couches in their rooms. The fact that I'm tired right now makes them extra yummy! I'm so pissed because my twitpic isn't working on my Blackberry. It won't let me upload photos for some reason. I really hope I get it working while I'm on the trip because I want to share stuff with you along the way. I won't be able to get to the comp all the time to upload pics and that is such an easy way to do it quick. This will have to do for now. 

tonight I'm just taking it easy. tomorrow I have a meeting at 3 and that pretty much with map out my sch from then until fri when I head home. I'm going to actually try and take a nap now. Catch up with you guys in a bit =) BIG kiss from La la land ;) 

No comments: