Sunday, June 7, 2009

Great LA LA Land trip!

I'm heading back home to NY today after being in LA since Thurs. for meetings with PR companies. Glad to say that before I leave I have made my decision and we are going with Joyce Sevilla! She was such a sweetheart and a cool chic! I'm really excited to be working with her! 
We seriously were busy this whole trip in back to back meetings. Also met with my radio promoters out here. The time is almost here to drop "Let You Know" I'm soo antsy its crazy!! lol If you guys haven't been on my myspace check it out (www.myspace.com/Kristineelezaj) because I put up some video stills so you guys can get a sneak peek of it. ;) Hope you like!! 

Right now I'm in the room with dad. He's doing so packing before we head out to breakfast. Roy is getting ready now to. We are going to go to the Griddle Cafe for breakfast. YUMMYYY!! I think I'm going to get me some whole wheat pancakes with bananas. hehe I swear if you guys haven't been there they literally have serving sizes like giants eat there. LOL Roy and dad have never been so of course I had to take them by there before we head out. 

Alrighty I am going to hop to it and finish getting ready. Check out my twitter page and you can follow me practically minute to minute! www.twitter.com/KristineElezaj 
Talk to you all soon! xo : x

No comments: