Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yigal & Rent the Runway

Meant to post this the morning after but check out the Yigal Azrouel event I went to the other night with Rent the Runway. Yigal's store looked gorgeous as did all the pieces from his collection. The jacket I'm wearing I actually got that night it's super cute! I have to take a better picture of it so you guys can see the detail. : ) Cool thing about this piece is that you can wear it open and draped or it does this really neat thing where you can button it up across eachother where you get a cool cowl neck happening and finish it with a belt. Can't wait to wear it the right way! I had just popped it on for this pic and doesn't help that I have a sweater on underneath so it doesn't look right. lol

All in all it was a great relaxing evening out in the West Village with friends!

http://www1.renttherunway.com/shoppingcocktailsyigalazrouel

No comments: