Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back to Work





Hope you all had a great memorial day wknd and got lot's of rest! I got to sneak in some BBQ's myself inbtwn having to shoot some stuff & a meeting. I was planning on going out to MA with my good friends Olivia & Arie to her families house but work snuck it's way in... Was nice though in the city since everyone leaves for the wknd. It was so weird seeing it so empty! lol Had a little meeting after my shoot on the rooftop by the pool of the Gansevoort Park hotel. It was crazy hot up there but such a nice spot to just chill and have meetings! After that I drove upstate to spend the rest of the weekend with my family. It also was my cousin Mike's birthday a few days ago so we celebrated that on Sunday with good food and even better company. Everyone brought their dogs over to! We brought up the new puppy Neiko who you can see was pooped on the ride home! lol

Now it's back to work! I'm back in the studio tomorrow working on this new song "Lonely" which I'm SO excited about! I've been wanted to get in sooner and finish it but I was getting over that vocal swelling after that nasty sinus infection almost 2 weeks ago. Can't stand being out of it for that long! I've been filming a lot of the things that go on behind the scenes so I'll be showing you some studio life from the session! ; ) The new material is really amazing I can't wait for you to hear it! Have a lot to finish to since I'll be heading back to my second home LA on the 10th! Can't wait to get back out there I spent a lot more time in NY the last month.. There's lot's of stuff in the works to like a webseries Olivia, Arie and myself are filming! Can't speak to much on it now but will give you guys little bits of news as we go along!

No comments: