Sunday, May 29, 2011

Let's Talk Beauty




Hey Guys!

So I was gonna post this yesterday before my day started and my Dad had actually just got in from one of his business trips and surprised me at my apartment for brunch before I headed out to a shoot. : ) We both travel a lot so it's nice having time like that with eachother when we can!

Well yesterday I was shooting with my good friend and celeb hairstylist Amalia Moscoso for her web beauty series. It's going to be pretty awesome she's super talented and she's gonna be bringing a lot of great tips! She had asked me to be apart of her first episode it and of course Amalia and I always laugh and have a great time so the shoot was a blast! Her first episode was on clip in hair extensions! I actually got my first custom set of clip in's from Amalia. They were the best clip in extensions I've ever had their amazing! She actually takes a sample of your hair and it's sent out so you color and highlights are matched exactly and their hand tied. I'm due for a new set since my last ones I got from her were when I was a redhead.. lol The series is going to be really helpful. I do a pretty good job of doing my own hair since I've learned from people I've worked with and getting my hair done on set but they way Amalia showed me how to clip in my extensions I've learned the proper way and they feel way better when I do them now! Molly's also been working on her own line of costum extensions & their going to be amazing! She has so great ideas they are seriously going to set her apart from all the other brands out there! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair!

Since where on the subject of beauty products I've been getting messages about skin care and what I use to take care of mine. I tweeted yesterday morning a picture of the brand I use and of course had to put it up here because they are simply the best!! I use Cle De Peau. I'm going to warn you some of their products are expensive BUT like I said they are seriously the best in skin care and their products speak for themselves and make a difference with your skin! Here is their site http://www.cledepeau-beaute.com and you can find them at any of the big department stores.


*****EDIT

Yesterday I went to a luncheon with my Mother that Cle De Peau was throwing & even though I've been using their products I learned a very cool thing about them that I needed to come back and do an update on this post! Just a little back story so you understand where I'm going with this....I had Troy Jensen a year ago for my birthday turn me on to lymphatic massage and I'm very thankful to him for that! I love it and it's something I try to do right after I fly especially. For those of you who don't know it's a special massage done with cups (no it's not the same as cupping). The cups are using suction but rubbed on the skin to help break up toxions in your body. It's basically a detoxing massage and relives inflammation. WELL I was excited to find out that Cle De Peau products work on the lymphatic system as well! It helps reduce inflammation, relieve toxions and conture. I use the Synactif line which is the newest line apart of Cle De Peau Beaute. ; )

No comments: