Friday, July 11, 2008

work it girl! Do ur ThanggP

What up!!

Today was a loonnnggg day! This week kicked my butt with workouts! I had my first experience with a spinning class bright and early.. Umm yes I am addicted but probably not a wise thing to do when I worked out my legs the day before and I'm sore as ever! ha Seriously if you haven't tried it though I would def recommend it. SOO MUCH FUN!! I went with my manager Denny we got our work out on. I should probably take tomorrow off from working out however I booked myself another spin class in the am.. Call me crazy probably not to wise. ha 

Ok so on another note if any of you guys have facebook go ahead and add me. Here's the link to my page: www.facebook.com/pages/kristine-elezaj/6796713033

I'm always on there to besides my space. 


No comments: