Saturday, July 19, 2008

in la la land! ;)

Sorry it's been a couple of days since I last checked in with you guys.. The work week last week just had me cramped. I had a TUN of meetings, all of which were long (haha) but very excited and eventful. 

I flew into LA yesterday morning early. This time I'm actually in LA more for pleasure then work. I flew in for two very very dear friends of mine that I do the bullrun with every year. They are twins and it's their b-day. =) It's going to be fun to cause normally with everyone's sch. it takes a while for some bullrunners to reunite but this weekend it's going to be nice to see some familiar faces for the event. I feel bad that Dad couldn't make it out here with me this time. He is all over the place with work himself. 

With work and everything back home and jumping right back into it since bullrun I didn't realize how the time difference from just heading out to LA was going to really affect me. Major jet lag right now. haha I'm sitting in bed actually waiting to get some breakfast and then I'm going to hop down to the gym for a bit.. 

No comments: