Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just got in...

I just got in from doing the RPM show on Sirius radio. For those of you who are not familiar with the show its on the Maxim Channel 108. Three very good friends of mine do the show every Thursday Mike Spinelli, Mike Musto and Matt Farrah from 2-3pm EST. time. I come in and every now and then to joke around with them and talk about what else cars. Oh yeah and my music. haha ;) There very good to me over there! We always have a blast on the show. Today was no different. 

Well today Mike Musto and I came in to give them a little recap of some of out rather interesting encounters of this years Bullrun Rally. I don't know if any of you caught the show but we touched on the fact that the Daytona that Mike had been building for the rally had to leave us early and retire it's wheels to a rented Ford Fusion. For those of you who have been reading the blog you are kinda up to speed on the the story. We've been checking in on the blog and forums sites that are out there and seeing your reaction to the Fusion and let me just state here that Mike drove the pants off that car almost the whole rest of the rally until we stopped in Cali and picked up another rally mates of ours Mercedes. I think the statement its not the car its the driver comes to mind here. =P We set the record straight on the air today. 

You know I was very excited to get home after this trip because right before I left I decided to adopt a cat. 2 weeks before I left for the Bullrun I adopted a short haired black and white 7 month old kitten from the New York Animal Care and Control. Can you guess what I named her?? FERRARI! ha She's sitting with me right now as I write this blog. She's so sweet!! She's actually trying to press the keys as I type. I'm probably going to hop off soon and give her some attention cause I'm working all the time even when I get home. 

So as for the rest of this weeks events, I will be talking to Denny my manager later about the performance dates! Really excited to post those up for you guys.. Sorry it has been taking so long to get those up. My team, dancers and I are pumped and ready to go go go! 4th of July is tomorrow which I can't believe that already! I am going to be having a little BBQ on the roof of my building which are always fun. Which reminds me I have to call my mother. LOL Also my Birthday is this sunday!!! So it's going to be a great fun holiday weekend. I hope whatever you all are doing that you have fun and stay safe!! 

AHH and my mom is actually calling now...... talk soon 
xoxo

No comments: