Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pictures From the Road and West Coast Customs

Good morning friends, it's finally sunny again here on the east coast. That being said, let me brighten your day up even more with some new pics from the run. We've got cars. We've got Kristine. We've got West Coast Customs. We've got Kristine.

Check her car out on the road, in a truck, with Dane from WCC, and inside the garage.

More importantly, how about that news from Kristine's earlier post, eh? Shows. And a bunch of them. My friends, you don't want to miss a chance to see Kristine perform. It's a sweet show. This girl can sing and dance the hell out of her songs. It is a sight to see. Keep checking back to all her sites for upcoming performances. Amazing. I've been to a couple and I was bobbin' my head, and moving my feet in unnatural ways. I don't dance, but when she was on stage it was out of my control. People were scared of me. A doctor came up and had a grave look under his brow. "I can't stop! Help!" I cried. He fumbled to go for his bag, but then his hand started to move uncontrollably, then his head side to side like a sprinkler. No one is safe.

No comments: