Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pete & I at the Island....

Pete and I decided we are taking a vacation from work and going to a tropical paradise.. There is a lot of beautiful gray and black granite and tuns of fresh fruit! Running water not to far, right at our finger tips. Pete's lounging with the most amazing view of downtown behind him... huh what downtown?? Oh yeah were sitting at my kitchen island.. hahaha So Pete's reading the latest issue of vanity fair. He claims he was reading the article on Bill Clinton.. umm yeah Angelina Jolie is on the cover? Right Pete! We decided since were at the island that we would go out for fresh fish tonight. Some toro sushi is in order!! HELL YEAH! 

So you can probably tell that we've had a longgggg day at work! ha I just got back from some meetings. Let me just say GREATTT DAY!! I will possibly be coming to a city near you and you and you! ha Will be posting the dates real soon promise!

Ok Pete hasn't eaten all day so he says and looks like he is about to eat my cat. We have to go feed him now. Will check in later ;)

 

No comments: