Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Six Degrees of Kristine Elezaj

Six is a bit of a magic number. Think of all the awesomeness that is related to six. The Porsche engine, cowboy's guns, Dr. J, packs (both beverages and my abdominals), Blossom's best friend, Mickey Mantle (briefly), and half a dozen donuts.

Well, this week 6 has some new importance - it's where ALWAYS finds itself on this week's Party 105 Top 20 chart. Remember how last week it was 11? Well 11 can eat it.

Kristine, well done! I'm writing a beautiful poem for 5 next week because lots of things rhyme with that and I can incorporate my love of chives and taking a dive, so don't climb higher than that! Slow down!

Congrats!

This girl can sing.

And for your six-loving viewing enjoyment.....
This got me through high school.

No comments: