Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Doing a Happy Dance!! =P

So Pete already let everyone in on the news but I had to drop in a share my excitement for WHAT NUM 6!!!!!! AHHH The song has been in power rotation I think for like a week now!! That's insane!! I'm still trying to believe that it's my song! hahaha I'm sitting in the studio with Brandon Beal right now working on making a new track.. We're doing a ballad right now. Sounds INSANE!!!! I love the way the new material is sounding!! 

I just realized that I haven't eaten anything since early this afternoon and it's a little after 9pm now.. whoops.. Jesse came in before with some crazy smelling onion rings that I was dying for but resisted the urge to pig out on them. They were abnormally huge to! I got video of them thats how freaky looking they were.. lol 

Alrighty back to work for me!! MUAH!

No comments: