Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kristine in PureStyle. Wow.

I love men's magazines. I think that I'm bettering myself by "reading" them, but in reality, they just tell me that my abs are not washboardy enough. Besides their bicep lecturing, skinny jean reviews, uber-fast car breakdowns that I'll never own and discovering that I don't properly maintain my t-zone, they all have one consistency that I believe truly sells them. Super hot girls.

Today I poured myself a cup of Sumatra and decided to see what I was doing wrong in the foot wear department, and maybe read a review of Crank 2 - so I clicked on PureStyle Magazine. Well right there in the Men's style section of the home page was their life-blood, a overly smoking girl...wait....is that.....AAAHHHHHH! Yup, folks it was Kristine. There she was, looking at me in some familiar shots. And guess what? I actually READ the article. It was quite a refreshing experiment. I advise you all to click the links, and check out her interview, you might just find out something about her you weren't aware of, and also learn that you aren't taking proper care of that mono-brow. Trust me....I, too was dangerously unaware apparently.

No comments: