Friday, April 24, 2009

Off to Career Day...

It was so cute! The other day one of my baby cousins Michelle called me up early in the week and asked me if I would come in to speak for her class for career day at her school. Her older brother Evan who also goes to same school wanted to ask me as well to come and do his class but he was going to wait and see if Michelle got a yes before he asked cause he felt bad if I was to busy.. Umm of course I was going to be there for them!! My Aunt wrote me and email later when I got off the phone with them telling how excited they were and that Michelle said she was going to bring her camera and then Evan wanted to bring his.. lol too funny.. I'll ask if I can post pictures and show you guys. So funny cause I have no idea what I'm going to say as silly as that sounds.. lol It's kinda of nerve racking to be honest. I'm excited about it though cause this is one of the coolest parts of my job. I get to hopefully impact young kids to follow their dreams and I'm walking living proof that anything is possible when you believe in them and yourself. Hopefully also if there are any parents there they can understand that no dream is to small or out of reach and that they have to be there for their kids and at least them them try anything that their heart wants them to try. Thats one of the biggest blessing in my life that I have two parents who may not have told me at the time they were nervous about the career I was choosing but they stood by me and kept my spirits up and helped make my dreams come true. Even when things get hard they are always in my corner cheering me on helping me pick myself up and making me stronger. Well thats my little pep talk for today.. lol ;) 

Let's talk about this weather NY is FINALLY getting!!! The whole April showers bit def got a little ridiculous this spring... lol This weekend out here it's suppose to be in the 80's! WOOHOOOO.. I'll be up in Westchester enjoying the weather for sureeeeee! Going to be hanging with my two friends on sat night for a much overdo girls night out. Next week it's a heavy duty work week. Getting the next single all ready for mixing and mastering so we can get that bad boy out for your ears to enjoy asap! ;) Hey if anyone has heard "Always" on the radio would love to hear from you!!! 

OK before I am late let me finish getting ready and head out. Will check in later! Hope everyone is having a great day or night whenever you are =) xo

No comments: