Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bullrun Rally 2011

Those of you who know that I have a love a cars also know that I'm usually apart of the Celebrity Car Rally Bullrun that happens every year. I wasn't able to join the rally last year because of work and sadly I won't be able to participate this year however I do have some time in the schedule that I'm going to flying out to Vegas to see everyone off for the start! It really is strange not being on the rally and is going to be so weird seeing everyone race off and not be going with them to the next checkpoint but I miss my racing family so much I had to make the trip and catch up with my friends face to face and not over the phone. Will post pics and get footage from the starting line and hopefully get a chance to meet some fans while I'm out there! The Rally kick ff is July 9th. My birthday is actually on the 6th so it's awesome that it's my birthday weekend. Looking on getting into town on the 7th and of course my Poppa is making the trip as well! See you at the starting line ; ) xo -kebe

No comments: