Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to LA

It's perfect weather here in LA, of course! My trip feel on perfect timing for the simple fact that it got me out of NY during the crazy heat wave that we were having! Don't get me wrong I LOVE summer and I'm a summer baby since I was born in July, but I was over that humidity and sticky weather really quick! I'm doing a lot of recording back in NY so I was kind of bummed I needed to ship out to LA really quick because I was getting really into my music and just being locked in the studio again. I'm working out of Platinum Sound in NYC & I'm in LOVE the the space and the artistry that goes on there! It's def like no other studio I'm worked out of before and the music is taking on a whole other life because of it's energy and people I'm working with these days!

I just landed in LA this morning to June gloom in full effect but now the sun is shining and it's making me feel amazing! I have some magazine interviews and meet and greets out here this trip with my publicist and some fun events to go to as well. : ) Of course meetings meetings meetings!! It's heavy grind time over here with the Elezaj camp! I have a lot to do and I'm getting antsy because I will going to Europe to visit my grandparents with my Dad and one of my brothers and sisters and I've never taking off for a vacation like that in, hmm well I can't remember.. I know it will be good for me but I'll of course be on my email like a mad woman.. I hope family doesn't see this post or they will problem make sure they hide my computer while I'm there..

But that's 5 weeks away so staying focused on what's in front of me right now here in LA LA land and of course looking forward to getting back to NY in about a week a half to jump back into the studio. I wish I could fill you in more on the material and who I'm working with but I promise in the next week or so I can tell you more!! : ) I'm dying over the new stuff and really can't wait to give you a little sneak peak as I know from your messages you've been excited about the new songs! There coming!! ; )

Lot's of Love- Kebe

No comments: