Wednesday, December 30, 2009

oh no! Not the flu! :(




I seriously have not been sick sick in forever! I can't even remember the last time I got the Flu. Well lucky me was up all last night getting sick. :( I feel like I got hit by a truck it's horrible! Looks like my New Years is going to be spent in bed with a bottle of Ginger Ale by my side. Took a pic oh what my day looked like at my parents house from the couch, ha. In my fav pj primp shirt. lol Really funny I just realized you could see what I'm watching in the pic. It's actual the Other Boleyn Girl. Such a great movie.. I'm always on the go so this is really hard for me to sit and do nothing. I swear my life's lesson is to learn patience. I can't even chill when I have the flu. Drives me crazy! I had a dinner meeting this evening that I obviously can't goand it's driving me up a wall that I can't be there. My dad is actually my business partner so he went for me and will fill me in when he gets home. Worst part of this and I felt so bad I gave the flu to my mom :( whoopsie. I felt sooo bad! I hate seeing my mom sick. I'm just glad that it's happening now that I got sick right before the new year because my sch is pretty full steam ahead come Jan. Even though it is the flu I should be thankful so any time I get to just lay down and sleep.

I have to sweetest cousin to! Before my sister stepped out of the house my cousin missy meet her in front and dropped off a little gift for me. SOO SWEET! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Hello Kitty! Missy had bbm'd early in the day to see how I was feeling and I was half out of it but saw that she asked if I had the Hello Kitty toaster. I just wrote no and next thing I know it's in my lap. Thanks Miss that was a cute surprise! Love you!

So now all I can do is sit and wait to hear how these meetings went. Roy my manager is also at a different HUGE HUGE meeting tonight! Waiting to hear feedback from them is going to be killing me. haha

Alrighty off to get more ginger ale in me. ;)

No comments: