Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying the Holidays with your friends and loved ones!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!!

The new year is around the corner.. I can't believe how fast 2009 has come and gone. There are a lot of exciting things lined up for me and my team in the new year. I can't wait to get started!! I'm def liking and going to take advantage of the time off that I do have to spend it with my family and get as much r&r as I can. I'm going to need it...

I'm excited to say that finally the wait is over and "Souvenirs" will be kicking off the new year! :D Thank you so much for all your messages! It means so much seeing everyone's excitement about the new material and when its coming out. You all have been so amazing to me and everyday there are more surprises and exciting things happening to me.

new single, album, touring...... 2010 here we come!

all my love to you and yours...




No comments: