Saturday, December 26, 2009

Down Time


The holidays so far have been great! Even though I'm "off" Roy my manager and I have still been working through email.. We're gearing up and getting ready for the new year which seriously I feel like I'm going to blink my eyes and the week is going to fly by. We're finishing the rest of the album as soon as the holidays are over and we even have a cover song which I'm really excited about. Not going to spill the beans yet on whcih one it is but the lyrics of this song are sooo pretty! Driving back from a studio session with Gary Pine before Christmas Roy and I had the song on repeat the whole way back to the city. lol One of my producers and live sound engineer Hector has been working on the track and sending the ideas over to me and I can't stop listening to it even though they are just rough drafts!

Really cool both my hairstylist and choreographer and reallyyy good friends of mine Amalia Moscoso and Kevin Maher's Birthdays were on the 24th! Their to cool it would be that they would have their bdays on the same day! lol Love them to pieces!

I'm sitting right now with my mom in her bedroom playing with the photo booth on the mac.. haha Hope everyone's christmas was amazing! We had sooo much food last night I had the worst stomach ache when we got home but it was all worth it! Christmas Eve we had dinner at home and then went up to my Uncle's house in Greenwich and on Christmas day we spent it with my mom's sister. Both of them cooked up a storm. ;) Everyone right now at my mom's is still in a food coma. lol Noone really has come out of their rooms yet.

Well just wanted to check in and say hello. I'm gonna go chit chat with my momma :) Stay warm! xo

No comments: